Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics to join our Marketing Operations team in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Marketing Analytics team drive advanced analysis that helps the company evaluate its marketing and user acquisition investments and monitor ongoing performance to unlock business opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions supporting our Marketing Leadership org.
- Surface valuable insights to ensure that the capital allocation strategy for our largest area of investment results in the highest and best outcome for the business
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure data influences decisions at all levels
- Contribute to the development of jaw-dropping dashboards to more effectively surface the group’s findings
- Collaborate with broader analytics teams and functions (BI, Data Viz, Strategic Analytics, Data Science) to develop analytics products.
What We’re Looking For
- Intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, hard-working and a good business intuition are a must!
- 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst preferable at a top-tier institution or firm. Previous experience in marketing analytics or user acquisition strongly preferred (Familiarity with CPI, ROAS, ARPU, Retention and LTV is a plus)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced skills in using analytics tools and languages used to manipulate and export data in large data sets (SQL) and to analyze/automate (Python preferred / R). Exposure to Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery is a plus.
- Working Knowledge of visualization tools: Looker (Preferred), Qlikview, Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization
- B.S. (Masters degree a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative or scientific field (Math/Stats, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics, Psychology or similar)
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile / games
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.