Data Analyst - Jamble
2 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Jamble is a fashion marketplace powered by Live Streaming and auctions. We’re enhancing resale with a focus on community, fashion, and live interactions. While operating in the U.S. market, our team is entirely based in Paris.
After being accelerated at Y Combinator (the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator), Jamble has received backing and active support from Voodoo (the #3 mobile app publisher worldwide). Our iOS App has reached 400k+ downloads (you can download it here
Joining Jamble now offers a unique opportunity. As part of our close-knit team, you'll be one of the first 5 employees to join alongside the founders. You'll take on meaningful responsibilities and play a key role in our next stages of growth.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of shoppers to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from buyers' & sellers' data to shape features, unit economics, and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better apps and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and shoppers’ experience
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- BA/B.Sc in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or other quantitative fields
- Strong Excel skills
- Advanced knowledge of statistical tools and models is an advantage
- At least two years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, or in the e-commerce industry
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Experience working with Amplitude
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Fluent in French, High proficiency in English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Lunch vouchers (Swile)
- Healthcare (Alan)
- Desk at Voodoo’s office (awarded Best Office Space in Paris)