Data Analyst Internships
Cary, NC United States of America
18 days ago
Epic Games' Data and Analytics Team is looking for smart creative Interns. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will have excellent SQL knowledge, and enjoy combining analytical skills with business acumen to provide the data and insights that will drive our continued success.
Potential Projects Include:
Pricing Optimization (Fortnite)
Pricing Optimization (EGS)
Store Recommender/Personalization System (EGS)
Player Strategy Meta (Fortnite)
Deeper Player Segmentation
- Advanced statistical training and a thorough understanding of the associated strengths and weaknesses of different statistical analysis approaches
- Passion for both games and analytics
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with experimental design and testability
- Demonstrated experience with interpretive and predictive modeling
- Demonstrated experience with multivariate analysis
- Working knowledge of SQL, SAS/SPSS, or R
- Excellent data reporting and presentation skills
- Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, ETLing raw date into finished products
- Ability to prioritize, work with multiple departments and deliver at a high speed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interviews for analytics internships will take place in January 2021.
After successfully passing a test and screening, candidates must be available to interview on 1 of 2 dates provided, for a 30 minute zoom meeting.
This is a paid, remote internship for Summer 2021. All candidates must be eligible to work 40 hours per week remotely. Recruitment will run until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.