Data Analyst - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
9 days ago
As a Product Data Analyst, you will join a high-performing team made up of international people. Receiving various data demands across teams everyday, you will work closely with our production teams to help them understand data and make data-driven decisions.
Reporting to the Data Lead, your missions will be primarily the following:
- Work closely with the production teams (producers, game designers, testers, developers) and understand their data needs, depending on the steps of the production;
- Coordinate with internal teams to work on actual business problems and provide recommendations;
- Develop automated dashboards and reports with Tableau to improve data autonomy and overall efficiency of the teams;
- Maintain/update/create event trackings in our games to understand user in-game behaviors;
- Launch AB tests to test new features/formats to generate best user in-game experience;
- Work closely with data engineers to shape our cloud-based data warehouse;
- Extract useful insights from data, with analysis and testing, in close collaboration with other functional teams;
- Use analytical skills and business sense to nurture innovation and find new opportunities for growth.
- A first experience in data analysis or data engineering ( data analysis XP for mobile app / product development is preferred but not necessary)
- B.S. or B.A. in business analytics, data science, computer science, engineering, mathematics or other technical field (M.S. is a plus);
- Data-savvy mind with strong interest for data;
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Experience with data analysis, with a focus on one or more of the following: SQL/Python/R;
- Good communication skills in English
- You are autonomous, motivated, and eager to learn and to grow in a fast-moving and ambitious company!
- Knowledge of mobile gaming is a plus.
- It’s a plus if you speak a bit of français but it’s not mandatory.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,…
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,…
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.