Data Analyst Games and Live Ops
11 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony PlayStation Studios is searching for a Data Analyst, Games and Live Ops who will partner with game developers, engineers, product managers, and marketing professionals to implement strategic priorities, solve complex analytical problems, and deliver business impact. This position will develop and manage towards a data analytics vision for PlayStation Studios titles, including:
- Dashboards and reporting
- Experimentation design, implementation, and evaluation
- Improving existing and developing new telemetry
- Collaborating with a team of analytics professionals
- 3 Years experience with strategic analytical problem solving and delivering result
- Demonstrated analytical skills working with large sets of complex data
- Comfortable with at least one visualization tool such as Looker, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
- Ability to present clear and concise findings to any level of the organization
- Proficiency with SQL or other coding languages
- Experience in gaming or digital platforms and products
REMOTE will be considered
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.