This job might no longer be available.
Data Analyst Co-Op (FIFA - 8 Months)
10 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct analysis using statistical software and databases
- Build and analyze live dashboards and reports
- Develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources
- Setup and maintain databases to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Project management and quality assurance of active projects
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program
- Knowledge of a reporting tool such as Tableau, or Power BI
- Microsoft Excel mastery, including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or similar tools
- Understanding of correlation, regression, classification and other statistical methods
- Good knowledge of Python or R language, and discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods