Data Analyst Co-Op - FIFA (8 Months)
8 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- You will conduct analysis using spreadsheets (can maintain complex spreadsheets), statistical software, and databases
- You will design and monitor metrics, understanding causes of changes in metrics
- You will build and analyze live dashboards and reports
- Develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources
- Setup and maintain databases to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Dealing with data providers in internal client organizations, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received, and follow up with data providers on data issues
- You will present results to clients in a clear manner and collect feedback
- Project management and quality assurance of active projects
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Math skills including statistics, simulation, and optimization
- Manage relational databases
- Write and improve complex database queries
- Knowledge of a reporting tool such as Tableau or Power BI
- MS Excel mastery, including VBA, PivotTables, and array functions - or similar tools
- Understanding of correlation, regression, classification and other statistical methods
- Good knowledge of Python or R language, and discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methods
- Experience working with large operational data sets, unstructured data, involving categorical data for solving classification problems.
- Excel in challenging situations, considers them as opportunities for growth, and deepen its knowledge in the process