Miniclip is looking for a Data Analyst - CRM to join our London (UK) Studio. This is an exciting role working with a leading digital games and entertainment company. You will be part of the Business Intelligence team and work closely with our existing CRM team.
This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in the UK .
Reporting to the Data Analytics Lead in the Marketing Analytics department, you’ll be responsible for making sure our externally developed titles have the reporting & analysis required in order for our CRM team to perform their duties.
This role will involve working with external partners & other studios acquired by Miniclip as well as with Miniclip’s offices in Portugal and Italy.
- Analyse the impact Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activity is having on our products core KPIs, primarily customer retention and monetisation
- Produce actionable reports for the CRM team, highlighting key trends and areas in which our products can improve
- Support CRM team in design and analysis of AB tests and provide actionable insights and recommendation based on analysis
- Building reports, presentations & dashboards to provide meaningful insights
- Being close to the data & systems in order to identify and solve potential data issues and to ensure data quality
- Working closely with the CRM team to understand their needs, defining new initiatives and the success criteria of those initiatives
- Clarify stakeholder demands, understanding the “What” and “Why”
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst (experience in gaming is a bonus)
- Proficient in SQL & R/Python
- Be able to translate data into meaningful insights for the business
- Be able to present findings to a wide range of audience with various level of expertise
- A drive for exploratory analysis and to find the story in the data
- A strong business mindset
- Be proactive with a drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
- Be able to work under clear deadlines & provide work of quality
- Organised , empathic & affable
You will be working in our contemporary, open plan office in Fetter Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events.
In addition to 25 days holiday, we also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘ unleashing the gamer in everyone’ . The Company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. They operate in eight countries, with a global workforce of over 900 people across 13 locations.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip's digital games, which include the franchises 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™, Carrom Pool™, and Agar.io™ have generated more than 3 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 45 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘ unleashing the gamer in everyone ’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past three years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager) now operating as Miniclip Netherlands, Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals), and most recently Supersonic Software Ltd., trading as Puzzling.com (the team behind the highly successful Puzzle Page and Picture Cross) to the Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com