Data Analyst, APAC
15 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a quality Product Data Analyst to join our business team. This position requires a person who is adept at thinking strategically while utilizing analytic techniques. The person in this role will be a critical member of the Publishing team and Liveops team. The role is based in Singapore.
Head of Live Operations, Asia
What will you do?
- Design, draft and coordinate reporting and analysis based on specific business requirements.
- Interface with marketing teams to identify information requirements, analytical questions and hypotheses, data sources, business rules, desired outcomes and short and long-term impacts.
- Anticipating, sizing and analysing the impact of game changes on strategic KPIs.
- Provide analytical support for pre and post launch marketing activities, promotions, offers and campaigns; funnel metrics, performance advertising, CRM.
- Work closely with other WG Analytic teams to define segmentation groupings and life-time value metrics; work with data science teams to brief on predictive modelling and user segmentation.
- Liaise with HQ and regional data owners to standardize information and reporting.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver an unbiased, fact-driven approach to research and reporting.
- Active participation in Wargaming.net’s Global Analyst Network: shared investigations, peer-reviewing, mentoring, activity streaming, etc., to further enhance our competitive advantage.
- Educate end users and ensure buy-in, and continual involvement and usage of analytics products.
- To collaborate cross functionally, communicating business problems and technical requirements to engineering teams in creating analytics products.
- To review and ensure sustainability of operational processes that often require optimization
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience with Data Analysis
- Strong command of any SQL-based syntaxes
- Experience with visualization tools, especially Tableau
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Ability to effectively convey analysis and statistics via contextually appropriate, logical data stories
- Track record of effective communication and presentation skills both in-person and remote
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong believer of the scientific method, and ability to explain statistical concepts
- Familiarity with designing and deploying revenue forecasting models
- Strong knowledge and passion for online gaming, with attention to free to play structure
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!