- Support the User Acquisition team by
- Building dashboards
- Supporting custom data requests
- Generating data driven insights and tying them into a broader narrative
- Building and maintaining workflow automation
- The Marketing Analytics team will work closely with the Central Analytics team on building scalable data-driven solutions.
- The data analysts will collaborate across a variety of analytics and other internal stakeholders.
- Execute quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights. Provide analytical and data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to improve our business processes.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring to different stakeholders using data drawn from diverse sources.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users
- 1+ years of experience performing quantitative/statistical analysis
- Experience in using tools like Tableau for creating dashboards, reports and data exploration
- Hands-on experience with SQL, data modeling, dashboarding and reporting, involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with ability to interpret data and produce meaningful insights
- Extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Experience automating analysis using analytics packages in languages like Python
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Experience with A/B testing design and read-outs
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Statistics, Comp Sci, Engineering, or other quantitative field required; advanced degrees preferred
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life insurance
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride, ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for other
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.