10 days ago
We’re looking for an experienced DTP Specialist to join our Marketing Design Team. The new member of our team will take care of print preparation in varied types of projects. Starting from small publications like booklets and going to globally produced and distributed game editions with multiple elements inside.
As an in-house Design Team, we are creating all types of promotional materials and elements for worldwide recognized IPs like The Witcher Franchise, Cyberpunk 2077, and CD PROJEKT RED Studio - YOU might too!
- Working on preparing all production files for retail channels of the CD PROJEKT RED Studio line of products.
- Converting raw ideas into polished final designs.
- Prototyping and executing complex layouts and print related products for all studio’s needs.
- Collaborating with other team members to provide the best possible results of the product.
- Following guidelines and specifications provided by the print house to achieve the best possible quality of the final product.
- Implementing feedback received from reviews with Lead Graphic Designer and Creative Director.
- Working closely with the Design Team and the Global Production team.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 6+ years of experience as a DTP specialist (preferable in the print house).
- Deep understanding of print techniques (including but not limited to offset, digital printing, hot /cold stamping, embossing / deposing), color proofing, and quality control.
- Knowledge of the typography, composition, and proportion in the design.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in working with the print house.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Willingness to make things in the best possible way within the team.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.