DICE: Senior Studio Analyst
Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
8 days ago
We Are DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
As a Senior Studio Analyst you'll work in the studio operation team and capture essential data points across the whole studio and provide consumable dashboards to analyze the studio and development performance. You will work with the Operations, Design, Development , Tech, Live, and the Analytics team around the world.
- Create easy-to-understand visual dashboards
- Maintain databases and perform updates to ensure accuracy
- Examine data reports to locate and resolve mistakes throughout
- Analyze and collect data for many types of business reports
- Create reports that provide insight into key data points
- Studio wide support in reaching their goals through analysis
- Monitor data to identify changes and trends
Qualifications for Reporting Analyst
Great if you have skills in SQL and Microsoft excel (can write advanced macros) , among other software programs like Power BI. However, no formal certification is required for these. The ability to work with many groups within the Studio, and communicate the results of your analysis is essential .
- 1 or more years of working experience within the analytics field
- Experience in Power BI or other data analysis programs and scripting programming knowledge
- Develop data-driven reports
- Tendency to pay close attention to small details that could affect results
- General knowledge of business operations, process and information flow
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
At DICE we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
Although we enjoy working hard at DICE, we value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we aim to practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.
Please apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!