This job might no longer be available.
DACH Marketing Associate (Contract)
1 month ago
Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It is where thousands of communities come together for whatever, every day.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, and discover the projects we're solving on our Blog. Be sure to explore our Interviewing Guide and Instagram channel to learn how to ace our interview process.
About the Role:
We are looking for a passionate marketer to breathe life into campaigns and events across the vibrant DACH region, covering Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. This isn't just a job; it's an opportunity to immerse yourself in the heart of streaming culture, bringing joy to millions of viewers and creators who call Twitch home.
Your mission? You will create full channel marketing campaigns that engage our audience. Your creativity will come to life as you establish localized corporate narratives, lead on brand messaging, curate content and support on events. In this role, collaboration will be your middle name. You'll play an important role in a diverse and passionate group, working closely with our Partnerships, Creative, Social Media, CRM and PR teams. If you're someone who values organization, collaboration, and finding new ways to improve processes, you're the perfect fit. We're looking for individuals who can harness the power of data and insights to drive their campaigns, turning creative visions into measurable success stories.
This 9-month contract role is based in Berlin.
- Project Management Mastery: You like organizing projects and managing stakeholders? You are our person! You will oversee campaign planning, channel management, and the development of creative assets using project management tools and documents.
- Campaign Execution: You lead the execution of innovative marketing campaigns and programs, centered around product adoption, streamer engagement, and exciting events. You oversee campaign calendars, workback timelines, and main milestones.
- Storytelling and Copywriting: You oversee the content and storytelling across multiple channels such as blog, social and CRM to create compelling narratives and copy that resonate with our audience.
- Understand the Community: Help Twitch to build strong relationships with creators and viewers in the DACH region, gaining deep insights into their needs, motivations, challenges, and aspirations, which will inform our marketing strategies.
- Local Collaboration: Collaborate with territory-specific teams, such as Partnerships and Socials, to deliver tailored and impactful localized marketing support.
Data-Driven Insights: Lead the campaign reporting process, collaborating with the Data Science team to create learning agendas, measurement plans, and compile results that highlight important insights.
- To be honest, if you are passionate about the above points, you are almost there. We just have a few things that will make your job and ours easier.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a full-time role
- Top notch German writing skills (ie, storytelling, copywriting) and the ability to adapt to the Twitch language. All copy will be in German.
- Experience working with startups or consumer/media/tech/gaming brands with diverse global audiences
- Passion and vision for supporting the Twitch community
- Multi-channel familiarity - experience creating and executing marketing campaigns across a range of owned channels
- Experience establishing new processes and operating models at a local level within a global business
- You are Twitch user yourself and have a passion for gaming and media
- You have experience streaming on Twitch
- An interest in entertainment, creators, and gaming
Contract Length: 9 months (per length of service policy)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or other legally protected status.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.