D&D Talent Acquisition Manager - Technical Recruiting
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleD&D Talent Acquisition Manager - Technical Recruiting
SummaryWe are looking for a senior level Technical Recruiter to manage and lead recruitment for Aristocrat’s Design and Development (D&D) organization. Along with managing a small team of technical recruiters, the D&D Talent Acquisition Manager will also maintain a personal requisition load focused on hiring technology roles such as Software Engineers, Software Architects, Game Designers, Artists, and more. As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will build, lead, and develop a team of Talent Acquisition Specialists in line with continued growth of the D&D business. This individual will have direct access to key stakeholders with immediate hiring needs and will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, recruiting, and evaluating top talent for assigned clients and positions.
This person will facilitate the candidate identification, interview and hiring process for hiring managers, proactively building a relevant talent funnel, and advise the business on effective recruiting strategies. The individual in this role will also have a direct impact on the quality, culture, responsiveness, and cost of the Aristocrat’s talent acquisition process along with ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
What you'll do
- Source, recruit, pre-screen, assess and present top-quality candidates for assigned clients within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Manage and lead team of talent acquisition specialists focusing on recruitment for D&D organization.
- Partner with hiring managers to proactively build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies.
- Review and analyze active business requirements to source and identify technical candidates for open positions.
- Partner with People & Culture Business Partners and Finance team to ensure internal equity, budget alignment, and proper headcount forecasting and planning
- Develop and maintain a strong network/social community of Technology professionals
- Ensure positive candidate and hiring manager experiences throughout the recruiting process, effectively communicating, and managing candidate and hiring manager expectations throughout the process.
- Coordinate and execute offer building process with hiring managers and HR Business Partners in ATS/ Workday and with HR Coordinator.
- Manage candidate expectations with regards to pay, benefits, culture, career growth, timely feedback, etc.
- Manage high touch communication with hiring teams including within local time zones.
- Partner with OD, HRBP’s, and Remuneration/Compensation colleagues to ensure recruitment process is consistent, seamless, and effective. Manage offer process through various tools including salary surveys and internal salaries to create, recommend, deliver, and negotiate job offers.
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years of successful experience in talent acquisition and full cycle recruitment with previous experience in a leadership role.
- Previous experience with a technical recruiting agency and/or corporate technical recruitment.
- Organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
- Previous experience in Workday Phenom People CRM preferred.
- Possess the aptitude and flexibility to work across multiple regions, time zones and cultural considerations.
- Exemplary negotiator both internally and externally to bring critical assignments and projects to a close in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to generate innovative recruiting and sourcing methods for Talent Acquisition team.
- Demonstrated experience using social media channels to enhance sourcing outcomes.
- Aptitude and flexibility in working across multiple regions, time zones and cultural boundaries with a wide cross-section of managers throughout the organization, on a diverse range of roles.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.