D&D Product Manager
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
4 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are seeking a TRPG Product Manager to bring innovation, intelligent decision-making and outstanding execution to our rapidly growing product category within the D&D portfolio! In this role, you will analyze trend and performance data to inform the development of future product innovations and segments and encourage internal and external innovation partners to build multifaceted play experiences that delight retailers and consumers! The TRPG Product Manager partners with franchise leaders and storytellers to ensure the product line delivers entertainment and broad market appeal and will develop compelling experiences that support the entertainment pipeline.
What you’ll do
- Build short and long-term product portfolio by partnering with Design Architects to define and pitch new products that appeal to new customers
- Dive deep into sales and consumer data to glean insights, and help us make informed decisions about the D&D product roadmap
- Scrutinize growth trends, report on sales forecasts and other key performance indicators by product lines
- Win additional D&D shelf space at big box retail with accessories developed for mass and targeted at new D&D players and mass market shoppers
- Define product positioning and specifications and provide roadmaps, revenue and marketing goals, channel and go-to-market plans with regional and trade teams
What you'll bring
- Outstanding visioning skills that balance intuition, data and observational knowledge to drive new play experiences and retail opportunities for Dungeons & Dragons
- A passion for delving into consumer insights and proven record of turning insights into successful products
- Validated analytical experience that transforms data into powerful portfolio direction
- Ability to develop granular knowledge of sales platforms on which we do business.
- Your creativity and will fuel innovation as we forge the future of D&D
We are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.