Cyber Security Engineer
11 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are looking for motivated, experienced Cyber Security Engineer
- Act as a security champion to guide product and engineering teams along to building secure Blockchain features, through security architecture design reviews and threat modeling
- Be the Cyber departments' security owner for all security related activities, including steering committees, product reviews and vulnerability remediation plan
- Evangelize secure coding practices across all department engineering teams
- Support the office of the CISO by participating in blockchain incident response and vulnerability remediation efforts by the department development and infrastructure teams
- Support the office of the CISO by assisting certification efforts the relevant standards (ISO 27001, PCI, SOC-2)
- 3+ years of experience with Blockchain Security
- 3+ years of experience with penetration testing, threat modeling, secure software development (SDLC), application security architect, keys management
- 3+ years of experience with Cyber Security
- Experience with B2C web and mobile applications
- Experience integrating security controls into agile software development processes
- Experience working with Agile development teams, and enthusiastically incorporate security requirements into CI/CD with product owners/managers
- Substantial knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies (e.g., the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25)
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities with great attention to detail
Nice to have:
- B2C Blockchain experience
- Active contribution to the security community (e.g., research, CVEs, bug bounties, open-source projects)
What are we offering
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.