Cyber Security Analyst
19 days ago
At Improbable, we believe that the next revolution in entertainment and society will come from massive virtual worlds. They will create new economies and opportunities globally, changing not just how we play, but how we work and relate to each other. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to build the next generation of technologies for online multi-user games and simulations. At Improbable, you are surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them, and who compel you to improve yourself. We’re motivated by the fulfilment of solving hard problems to achieve something profound and transformative.
As a security analyst In this role you will be supporting and working as part of the Central Security function, to triage and report on security events, along with carrying out security investigations.
Areas of impact
- You will identify gaps in security visibility and work together with the engineering functions of the business to improve coverage.
- You will work closely with the business and engineering teams to ensure their tools and services are secure.
- You will explore new technologies and functionality of existing systems to help continuously improve our processes.
We'd like to hear from you if you identify with the following:
- Basic Scripting experienceExperience with XDR software.
- Awareness of, or have worked with open source Security tools such as Osquery or Santa
- You have been involved in incident response.
- You have worked in a SOC or leveraged a SIEM.
- You have worked with SOAR platforms or security automation systems.
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or Puppet
- You are motivated by a desire to learn and to share your knowledge with others and shine in an environment of shared learning.
- An interest in the inner workings of enterprise platforms such as Google Workspace and Azure Active directory.
- You’re customer focussed and enjoy solving problems to help teams succeed.
While we think the above experience could be important, we’re keen to hear from people that believe they have valuable experience to bring to the role. If you identify with the team and mission, but not all of our requirements, then please still apply
Improbable is determined to foster an environment where people can do their best work and feel like they belong. We believe a healthy culture, strong values and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to achieve success.
We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.