Customer Support Representative
9 days ago
At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers an end-to-end, VR-based immersive learning platform that changes the way people around the world train, learn, and perform. With a mission to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry in real time and shaping the future of learning.
About this position:
Strong customer service is one of Strivr’s key strengths that promotes loyalty. Strivr is looking for someone with good written and verbal communication and troubleshooting skills who can maintain the standards of friendliness and helpfulness while supporting Strivr’s enterprise customer base. You would also provide proactive support by way of identifying trends in support items, developing proactive solutions, and providing valuable customer feedback to the product team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience resolving a myriad of customer challenges across email, phone, and chat. This role is tailor-made for someone who is a natural problem solver with high technical acumen and a friendly demeanor. This role is for someone who can guide customers from problem to solution, uncovering the root of the challenge(s).
Responsibilities: Tier 2 support
- Provide customers with real-time solutions
- Effectively provide escalation-level support
- Effectively escalate up higher-level tickets
- Contribute to updating external support documentation
- Contribute to internal product and support knowledge sharing
- Be a channel from the customer to the product team and provide accurate and useful feedback to the product management team
- Identify opportunities to streamline the current support process to increase efficiency
Your skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanor
- 2+ years in a customer service role supporting a technology product (i.e mobile device, tablet, game system)
- Experience providing over the phone support
- Prior experience using a support desk tool (SFDC Service Cloud, Zendesk, Freshdesk, ServiceNow)
- Tech-savvy: you are able to learn how to troubleshoot technical issues while navigating multiple systems
- Highly organized and diligent: you work with urgency while keeping a poised and friendly demeanor
- On-your-feet critical thinking
- Time management and prioritization skills