Customer Support Representative
East Side Games
Vancouver British Columbia V6B 1G8 Canada
13 days ago
WHAT IMPACT CAN A CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE HAVE AT ESG
At East Side Games, we all band together to deliver a world-class gameplay experience for our players around the globe. Whether that’s working with Ricky and the Gang on Trailer Park Boys: Greasy Money, or on any of our other current or upcoming titles, you’re committed to making memorable player experiences. Everyone has an impact here. As a Customer Support Representative, you will join East Side Games and work on meaningful, player-driven projects that will improve and innovate the gameplay experience. With our remote-first shift, where you’re able to support our players throughout their needs on weekdays and weekends.
WHAT YOU MIGHT DO IN YOUR DAY TO DAY
- You’ll engage with our players! Often answering up to 150 tickets rolling on a three-day average, maintaining a timely response time of 24 hours or less.
- Check-in on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) to provide technical support assistance to players.
- Utilize basic queries to investigate player behavior and find solutions to problems
- Respond to game reviews and provide customer support while attempting to improve our ratings
- Attend meetings (standup, sprint, etc) for the game(s) assigned and participate actively on the games team as an advocate for those games.
- PLAY OUR GAMES!!!
WHAT YOU BRING TO ESG
- 2+ years' experience in online communications, client relations or customer support.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or College Diploma in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Facebook online support/community management.
- Active involvement in social networking (Twitter, blogs, communities, and all that jazz)
- Strong written and verbal communication that is influential.
- Demonstrated problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills!
- Strong ability to have fun, laugh, and not take everything so seriously!
- You enjoy games, particularly mobile games. You are on top of the latest games, trends, and what’s happening in live events
- Hungry, humble, and smart and can use these three pillars to impact you and those around you.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and diligent
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority
- Empathic, compassionate, and curious
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO WORK AT ESG?
We are East Side Games - a pillar in beautiful Vancouver’s gaming community. Our mission is to create games that are easy to pick up, hard to put down, and don’t suck! We put players at the heart of our evolution, independence, and profitability. With their help, we’ve defined the narrative, idle gaming space with huge IPs that reach the lives of millions globally... And we’re just getting started!
Culture rules here, and that’s what makes us unique. We put people at the core of what we do. We believe that you can steer the ship of your career, and we anchor through support, trust, and connection. Tackle your challenges, share your learnings, then share a drink with the studio in our weekly Cheers Friday Announcements. Have we piqued your curiosity? Then check out our amazing Culture and Benefits!
WE’RE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATIONS OF DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
East Side Games are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply, and will utilize the strengths you bring to foster your growth and the studio’s growth.
If this sounds like everything you hoped for and more, and you’re enthused to build genre-defining narrative idle games, click the “Apply Here” button below. If now is not the right time for you but you know someone who would be a great match for us at East Side Games, check out our referral bonus here! Let’s build great games together.
We can’t wait to hear from you!