Customer Support Rep
WGAMES Inc. is a leading social and casual games company with an exciting new opportunity, perfect for someone looking to break into the industry and start growing their career! The ideal candidate should be outgoing, energetic, passionate about mobile gaming, and driven to provide amazing customer support experiences.
As a Customer Support Rep, you will be the primary contact for our players and have the important role of bridging the gap between customer and product. This involves not only assisting players with any issues they may be experiencing in the app but also acting as their voice internally, ensuring that their feedback and desires are communicated to the team as a whole.
Established in 2017 by President & CEO, Daniel Kajouie, the company’s headquarters operates in the heart of Downtown Toronto. WGAMES is equipped with unsurpassed facilities and world-class talent in art, design and software development paired with a seasoned leadership team in the mobile and social gaming industry.
- Communicating in real-time with app users via in-app support chat, email and social media, including managing multiple simultaneous interactions;
- Providing timely solutions by asking users the right questions, and quickly analyzing situations on a case-by-case basis;
- Actively moderating and posting engaging content within our game communities, including managing and answering users' questions and comments;
- Promptly responding to app reviews and managing product feedback, complaints, and concerns;
- Identifying, tracking, and prioritizing frequently recurring or urgent issues to be followed up on by the production team;
- Frequently reviewing our online self-help content for accuracy and helpfulness;
- Assisting with marketing and online community-building events/projects, as necessary;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English (Fluency in other languages is an advantage);
- Proven ability to provide excellent and personalized customer support;
- Experience and/or post-secondary degree/diploma in communications, marketing, or community engagement an advantage;
- Experience troubleshooting mobile apps and technology an advantage;
- Comfortable working flexible/evening hours, and taking on a variety of tasks which may evolve over time;
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully without constant supervision;
- Interest within the gaming industry, particularly in mobile games;
- Knowledgeable with social media and online engagement platforms;
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes and drive personal growth.
Company Perks and Other Information:
- Health benefits: Healthfully covers our employees, dental and vision care. We have an excellent benefits package and have you covered from day one.
- Social events: We celebrate almost everything here. Whether it’s your birthday or a coming holiday, we like to take every opportunity to have some fun and socialize amongst our team.
- Remote work possible
- Covid Responsible workplace