Customer Support Product Lead
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
10 days ago
Based at Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationshp Centre in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK the CS (Customer Support) Product Lead will lead the CS Product Owners and direct a critical part of the IT organization related to the CS toolset.
This position must ensure that the CS products are defined and perform, that objectives for cost and quality are implemented and tracked. The CS product lead will strategically lead the CS product team to establish, implement and maintain best practices for all aspects of products in the CS existing portfolio that includes Salesforce Service Cloud and Social Studio, the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Aspect, and Qualtrics products. The position facilitates these elements, along with building advancements in Einstein AI while collaborating with the global business teams located in the NCSA and EMEA zones.
The product lead owns the portfolio of products that are managed within the portfolio. The product Lead is responsible for the management, prioritization and success of all products within the portfolio, and will serve as the preferred contact point to discuss and prioritize efforts based on business objectives. The Product Lead is also responsible of managing the lifecycle of products within the portfolio, from concept, go to market, to phase out.
The product lead is expected to analyze, identify and quantify opportunities for new markets, new product features and new product ideas. Then, prepare, present and implement businesses cases and business plans for new markets, new product features and new product ideas.
The product lead is responsible for setting a product vision, roadmap and strategy. Their job is to clearly articulate business value with the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release. The product lead owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives behind the product. The product lead should align the products’ objectives with the objectives set by the business teams.
The product lead must plan what their teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation, this work should be done in collaboration with the Product owners. This holds true no matter which development methodology the engineering team uses. This involves bridging gaps across different functions within Ubisoft and aligning all of the teams involved — namely customer support, marketing, e-commerce, CRM, Community, Customer Experience and the Harbour services group.
- Ideation – this requires very close collaboration with the Product Owner
Product leads own the creative process of generating, by collaborating with the business teams, developing, and curating new ideas. The product Lead agrees with business which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key objectives for the product line and business. To this end, they also ensure that feedback and requests are seamlessly integrated into their product planning and development processes. The Product lead then communicates the status of ideas back to the customers, partners, and internal team members who submitted them, ensuing complete buyoff and transparency.
When needed, the product lead helps the product owner to prioritize features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives. This requires making difficult trade-off decisions based on the value that new features will deliver to customers and to the business.
The product lead owns the definition and measurement of success of products within the portfolio. The product lead is then expected to set the bar for quality, ROI and satisfaction for product owners to follow.
- The product lead directly manages one or more product owner & business analysts, and other roles within the squad.
- The product lead builds and manages the budget for his respective portfolio, captures actual financial performance as well as future forecasts.
- The product lead is responsible of developing the team reporting , and ensuring that the product teams are staffed accordingly to achieve the objectives.
- Bachelors in technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of product management experience
- Delivery of technology products or services in high growth environment
- Salesforce Service Cloud implementation experience is a plus
- Proven ability to invent, design, develop, iterate, and grow new products
- Exemplary written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for video games
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- 25 days of holiday
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 14,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.”
Based at Ubisoft EMEA Consumer Relationshp Centre in Newcastle upon Tune, UK the CS (Customer Support) Product Lead will lead the CS Product Owners and direct a critical part of the IT organization related to the CS toolset.