Customer Support Lead
16 days ago
As a Customer Support Lead at Embark, you will be tasked with building and maintaining the epicenter of support, safety, and information for our game(s). You’ll work closely with a dedicated team of agents and help design player-centric solutions to problems large and small.
You won’t be sitting and answering player questions, you’ll be helping to support the architecture of the Player Support system and working on keeping the flow of information open and efficient. You’ll keep track of the relevant metrics and provide solutions based on the week-to-week, day-to-day results of our actions.
Who are you?
You have a passion for player-centricity and service. Experienced in Customer Support — specifically for the games industry — you are analytical, empathetic, and business-minded. You know and love the game and you understand that our players are passionate and important. You advocate for players internally and ensure that they are well taken care of in every way possible. You are patient and kind, an eternal problem solver, and a champion for our players. Oh, and you thrive in the absolute chaos of a live service game! Sound like you? Please apply!
What will you do?
- Provide live reports for performance, sentiment, and player safety.
- Lead a team of agents and clear obstacles that stand in the way of excellent support.
- Resolve escalated issues within customer support and community: When a problem is too complex or unforeseen, you will step in and create a custom solution for the agents
- Work with CS, QA, and the game team to create customer-facing tutorials and walkthroughs that are consistent in tone and easy to understand despite technical complexity
- Stay in lock-step with the community team so that our messaging is consistent
We would like you to have:
- A native-level command of English
- A strong understanding of important analytical data used to improve CS and games through detailed analysis of player support.
- An adaptive writing style that is consistent and positive in tone
- Ability to demonstrate effective written communication to assist all audience and skill levels
- Experience in customer support, particularly within the gaming industry
- Experience and enthusiasm for gaming
- A versatile working style
Additionally, these would be a great bonus:
- Experience in creating multimedia assets
- Experience with Helpshift
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our " Open Application. "