PopReach is a free-to-play game publisher acquiring and optimizing proven, profitable games and game franchises. With over 120 talented professionals at studios in Toronto, Vancouver, London, UK and Bangalore, we are 100% focused on making great games available for download now on your phone, tablet, or desktop. PopReach is publicly traded on the TSXV under stock ticker POPR.
About the role:
PopReach is looking for a customer service and community management representative to work closely with managing incoming customer queries on day-to-day basis, ensuring quality to all customers in the social gaming industry.
We are looking for individuals who love to play video games and are passionate about providing quality Customer Support on an ongoing basis. You must have a keen eye for detail, great work ethics, excellent verbal/written communication skills, social media community management and the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Work closely with the developers and QA and learn the product inside out in order to pass on accurate information to the customers.
- Connect with the users to gather feedback and direct their needs to the appropriate department.
- Use superior judgment and be diplomatic when communicating with customers about potentially controversial issues.
- Report s of game defects to be tracked and forwarded to the respective team in a timely manner.
- Appropriately escalate issues, opportunities and other insights to management and executive levels.
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and keep track of how other companies are effectively utilizing them, so the company can successfully implement and continue to be an early adopter of innovative technologies.
- Engaging and communicating with players to gather positive and opportunistic feedback via all Social Media channels. Prioritizing and scheduling announcements, promotions, events and contests. Addressing community concerns and questions publicly in a composed manner.
- Should be self-motivated to address all player concerns and to resolve their issues on top priority.
- Game player, ideally with interest in Social Games.
- Ability and patience to respond to all customer queries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Awareness of Social Media and Community Management.
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
- Ability to empathize with the needs of game players.
- Ability to translate the qualitative player feedback data into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to identify and escalate customer issues as needed and follow up accordingly.
- Strong desire to deliver quality customer service in a professional and personable manner.
- Experience of similar customer support functions is desirable but not essential.