This job might no longer be available.
Customer Support Fulfillment Coordinator
Portland, Oregon, United States
4 months ago
Skillz is driving the future of entertainment by accelerating the convergence of sports, video games and media for an exploding mobile-first audience worldwide. The company’s platform empowers mobile game developers and players with democratized access to fun, fair and skill-based competition for real prizes, shifting the paradigm to make eSports accessible to anyone, anywhere with a mobile device.
Skillz helps developers build multi-million dollar game franchises by turning content into competitive social gaming properties for the world’s 2.6 billion gamers. The company has already worked with 13,000 game developers, leveraging its patented technology to host over 800 million tournaments for 18 million players worldwide.
This year, Skillz was recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and CNBC Disruptor 50(for the second time). In 2018, Skillz was listed as one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Companies. In 2017, Inc. Magazine ranked Skillz the No. 1 fastest-growing private company in America.
The company is backed by leading venture capitalists, media companies, and professional sports luminaries, ranging from Liberty Global, Accomplice, Wildcat Capital, Telstra Ventures, and a founder of Great Hill Partners to the owners of the New England Patriots, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Mets, and Sacramento Kings.
Do you want to order amazing prizes such as Porsche Boxsters, Sea-Doo jet skis, and Cartier jewelry for top placing eSports competitors? Are you motivated and thorough? We need someone who can recommend exciting prizes for competitions, ensure that our eSports champions are receiving their prizes in a timely manner, and answer any questions they might have about their physical prizes. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about taking a task to completion and who prides themselves on delivering high quality work.
What you'll do:
- Process physical item redemptions from our in-app prize store
- Solve escalated support tickets about prize questions
- Coordinate ordering prizes for winners in our live events
- Maintain contact with players through the entirety of the prize fulfillment process
- Provide input on future prizes
- Securely handle addresses provided by our engineering team
- Ensure supplies for fulfillment are in stock and work with management when running low
- Experience working with ZenDesk or similar task tracking software
- Experience fulfilling and shipping orders
- High attention to detail, able to spot inconsistencies in lists
- Thorough in task completion, making sure every step in the process is completed
- Motivated self-starter who likes working on very productive, fast-paced teams
- Problem solving ability
- Integrity, humility, and strong communication skills
- Show empathy and have the ability to help players with their issues, but know when to say no and shut down bad player behavior
- Interest in growing in a tech start-up strongly preferred
Skillz embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to diversifying our workforce, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status, and we operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.