Customer Support Executive
1 month ago
A Little Bit About Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As our Customer Support Executive, you’ll be based out of our Bangalore Studio. Your job will be to help solve customer queries related to payments, accounts and technical troubleshooting using various text-based support channels. As Kwalee’s Customer support executive you’ll be expected to address queries professionally and personally utilising clear written communication. Customer representatives will be required to coordinate with Senior executives, customer support Team Leads, Managers and other departments for the timely resolution of customer queries.
Your Team Mates
Our support teams value patience and empathy above all. Every query or issue expressed by the player is addressed with the what, the how, and especially the why, thanks to their amazing communication skills. And they make our users feel validated, heard and cared for.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Follow established protocols to respond to customer Queries/Tickets
- Respond to customer queries through webmail and chat as determined by leadership staff based on volume, demand, and staffing needs
- Address customer concerns and inquiries by interacting in a professional and friendly manner
- Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions and support transactions
- Use provided resources and connect with other departments to research customer issues
- Identify and escalate new issues per specified protocol to the Customer Support Lead
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
- Come up with ideas and su ggestions for improving processes and customer experience
Your Hard Skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Excellent Documentation skills
- 2 to 4 years experience in Customer Support process ( 1-2 years of experience in the gaming industry will be an added advantage )
- Ability to work in shifts
- Passionate commitment to satisfying customers' needs.
- A passion for video games. (Mobile Games/ PC console/ Playstation Xbox games etc)
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organised.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with high-stress situations and manage irate customers.
- Scheduling flexibility may include night shifts, weekends, extra hours or holiday hours (Per the business/process requirement).
- Ability to work with diverse groups, including those who speak English as a second language.
- Proficient with MS Office and spreadsheets etc.
- A technical degree from a reputed university is preferred.
Your Soft Skills Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues. We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!