Customer Support Agent with English
10 days ago
Player Support Agent with English & other languages
As a Player Support agent , you will be supporting the players of a Live game, assisting them with queries regarding account settings, gameplay, purchasing, basic troubleshooting, and other miscellaneous game-related question they may have.
Of course, we are not limiting ourselves just to this, as we want to be as close as we can to the community and listen and gather their valuable feedback when they reach out to us.
First and foremost, one of our core values is Culture, and this is reflected in our daily activities.
We value each one of our players and we like to consider ourselves as their trusty friends and be there for them whenever they need us. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable services by demonstrating exceptional quality, understanding cultural differences, and showing empathy, proactiveness , and resourcefulness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and answer inquiries for Live Players.
- Gather relevant data from the players, understand the root cause , and offer personalized solutions.
- Constantly keeping yourself updated in terms of game/features/design/procedural changes.
- Be in tune with the project’s productivity and quality targets.
- Carefully check the backlog and report negative trends as soon as possible.
- Maintain healthy KPI results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Qualification & Requirements:
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year of working experience in customer service or contact center.
- Hands-on experience with contact center processes, tools, and multilingual support.
- Innovative and passionate about delivering the best user experiences possible.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools or knowledge bases.
- Must be experienced and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment and dealing with constant change.
- Video games knowledge.
- Technical support experience in a customer-focused role is preferred, but not essential.
- Slack / Zoom
- MS Office Suite
Nice to have:
- iOS/Android/Switch/ PlayStation/ PC experience.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Game support knowledge.
- Proficiency level in other languages such as French/Italian/Spanish/German, or Portuguese.
What we offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.