Customer Support Agent with English and Japanese
22 days ago
At Amber, we're always on the hunt for the most talented individuals in the industry to join our team. We're dedicated to delivering top-notch service to our customers and know that our employees are key to making that happen. We offer attractive compensation packages and plenty of chances to grow with us, and we're always on the lookout for ways to do things better. Our team works together towards common goals and we value each member's contributions to our mission of continuous improvement and innovation.
About the role:
As a Player Support agent, you will be supporting the players of a Live game, assisting them with queries regarding account settings, gameplay, purchasing, basic troubleshooting, and other miscellaneous game-related question they may have.
Of course, we are not limiting ourselves just to this, as we want to be as close as we can to the community and listen and gather their valuable feedback when they reach out to us.
First and foremost, one of our core values is Culture, and this is reflected in our daily activities.
We value each one of our players and we like to consider ourselves as their trusty friends and be there for them whenever they need us. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable services by demonstrating exceptional quality, understanding cultural differences, and showing empathy, proactiveness, and resourcefulness.
- Provide support and answer inquiries for Live Players.
- Gather relevant data from the players, understand the root cause, and offer personalized solutions.
- Constantly keeping yourself updated in terms of game/features/design/procedural changes.
- Be in tune with the project’s productivity and quality targets.
- Carefully check the backlog and report negative trends as soon as possible.
- Maintain healthy KPI results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- High level of fluency in written and spoken Japanese.
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 1 year of working experience in customer service, player support, or contact center.
- Hands-on experience with contact center processes, tools, and multilingual support.
- Innovative and passionate about delivering the best user experiences possible.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools or knowledge bases.
- Must be experienced and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment dealing with constant change.
- Video games knowledge.
- Technical support experience in a customer-focused role is preferred, but not essential.
- Slack / Zoom
- MS Office Suite
Nice to have:
- iOS/Android/Switch/PlayStation/PC experience.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Game support knowledge.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Additional Days Off - according to Amber’s internal policy.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.