Player Support with Chinese & English
As a Player Support advisor, you will be supporting the players of a Live game, assisting them with queries regarding account settings, gameplay, purchasing, basic troubleshooting and other miscellaneous game related question they may have.
Of course, we are not limiting ourselves just to this , as we want to be as close as we can to the community and listen and gather their valuable feedback when they reach out to us.
First and foremost, one of our core values is Culture , and this is reflected in our daily activity.
We value each one of our players and we like to consider ourselves as being their trusty friends and be there for them whenever they need us. We are devoted to giving our partners incomparable service s by demonstrating exceptional quality , understanding cultural differences, showing empathy, proactiveness and resourcefulness.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and answer inquiries for Live Players.
- Gather relevant data from the players, understand the root cause and offer personalized solutions.
- Constantly keeping yourself updated in terms of game/features/design/procedural changes.
- Be in tone with the project’s productivity and quality targets.
- Carefully checking the backlog and reporting negative trends as soon as possible.
- Maintain healthy KPI results on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Native level of fluency in written and spoken Japanese .
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills .
- At least 1 year of working experience in a customer service, contact center .
- Hands on experience with contact center processes, tools, multilingual support .
- Innovative and passionate about delivering the best user experiences possible.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools or knowledge bases.
- Must be experienced and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment dealing with constant change.
- Video games knowledge.
- Technical support experience in a customer focused role preferred, but not essential.
- Slack / Zoom
- MS Office Suite
Nice to have:
- iOS/Android/Switch /PC experie nce.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Game support knowledge.