This job might no longer be available.
Customer Success Specialist
Brighton, United Kingdom
15 days ago
Unity Technologies is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated Success Advisor to join our Success team, based in Brighton. In this role, you will be a key asset in our team, driving top-level performance and achievement of all targets. You will be a key promoter of our subscription business, with a focus on improving customer experience and value perception. You will communicate with our support, sales and product teams to ensure an excellent overall customer experience. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
- Serve as the trusted advisor to enable customers to apply our tools to achieve their business objectives
- Conduct predicted outreach to re-engage customers and ensure they are on track to achieve their goals
- Become an expert in the Unity ecosystem and products, and be able to recommend users (complimentary or paid) products that add value to their current situation
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through the customer journey, promoting feature adoption where appropriate
- Work closely with the Program Manager to identify core user challenges, and how we could address them
- Consistently exceed success-related KPIs: NPS, Customer Satisfaction and Time-to-Value
- Manage customer expectations and ensure that they have a world-class experience
- Experience within Customer Success, Onboarding or Account Management in the software industry
- Understanding of software and/or game development (C#, Unity Editor, game development)
- Native or fluent written and spoken English, with a great comfort presenting software solutions and products over digital channels (chat, email, sometimes phone)
- Self-managed, accountable, and dedicated to customer success
- Unity Certified Developer or experience as a developer, game designer or technical artist (this can be from hobbyist projects or professional work)
- Nothing excites you more than working in a fast paced environment, and with the highest level of integrity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.