Customer Success Specialist
11 days ago
The Operations organization at Niantic serves a critical role in defining, executing, and scaling outstanding policies and processes in service of our advertising partners and emerging development needs.
As the Customer Success Specialist on the Operations Team, you'll be focused on optimizing our customer experience for our SMB partners and supporting large partner initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a relatively new Branded Partnership team that is building from the ground up.
This role requires someone who thrives in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, and is comfortable with ambiguity and seizing opportunity.
Your success will be measured by your ability to be the voice of our SMB partners by accurately assessing their needs, effectively sharing insights with XFN teams, and advocating for or driving initiatives to improve the partner experience. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Build relationships with SMB partners, understand their needs and challenges, continuously identify improvement opportunities and take appropriate action.
- Share insights with XFN team to help them better understand the needs and experience of our SMB partners.
- Provide product feedback to Product and Marketing team.
- Drive customer success onboarding projects end-to-end.
- Execute on strategies laid out by XFN or Ops Manager, often times partnering with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leaders.
- Lead a team of BPO agents who are dedicated to Branded Partnership Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- 3-5 years experience in customer operations.
- 2+ years in a team leadership or project management role.
- At least 1 year of experience in a B2C or B2B customer-facing role.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in optimizing operations and providing recommendations backed by data to drive performance.
- Familiarity with working with a CRM and Google Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.