This job might no longer be available.
Customer Success Representative
9 months ago
Do you want to help the next generation of kids learn how to code? CodeCombat is looking for a remote Customer Success Representative to join our growing team. If you’re excited about technology, education, and championing customer-centric solutions, then we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
CodeCombat is seeking to reinvent the way that computer science is taught in the classroom. We’re focused on gamifying the classroom experience to create a more effective and engaging environment for children that are learning computer science. In other words–we teach coding with video games! Our programming games are sold to schools around the world where students are able to learn and play in a classroom setting. We are a small, tight-knit team dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance with flexible working hours. Most of our team members work remotely from all around the world, with offices in San Francisco and Beijing.
What You'll Do
- Achieve quarterly renewal rates for assigned customers
- Represent CodeCombat to customers by delivering proposals and resolving customer concerns and renewal issues
- Help schools achieve their goals by understanding their needs and guiding them through the onboarding, adoption, and renewal process
- Connect with teachers and administrators to solve problems and build positive relationships via email, live chat, phone calls, and webinars
- Drive adoption with kickoff calls, account reviews, and data-driven insights
- Identify strategic opportunities for customer growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Operations teams to operationalize customer success
- Continuously monitor customer success metrics, communicating key results to your team and manager
Who You Are
- Entry-level to one year of experience in a customer-facing role or as a teacher
- Passionate about building trusting, delightful relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Extremely comfortable on the phone while maintaining a personable conversation
- Exceptional listener who can identify customers’ underlying problems
- Ability to learn and leverage multiple programs and systems, including but not limited to customer relationship management systems
- Comfortable thinking strategically to solve problems and leveraging data to make decisions
- Passionate about impact. Ready to make a difference in our education system
Bonus Points (nice to have but not required)
- Familiar with edtech and/or SaaS sales
- Experience with Salesforce, Zapier, and/or Outreach
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment or small, dynamic office
Please include a cover letter with your application stating why you think you’d be a great match for this job.
CodeCombat is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.