Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Assume responsibility for the success of your assigned accounts, ensuring excellent customer experiences and satisfaction in every respect
- Convince and win the trust of our customers with your inspirational character, professional demeanor and innovative mindset
- Ensure that our customers derive the full value from our services and see realworld one as their trusted strategic partner
- Establish trustful and long-term relationships with leadership teams to boost business and customer satisfaction in collaboration with the Account Management team
- Partner closely with the Customer Success Director, as well as the Project and Account Management team to successfully carry out your projects and increase customer retention
- Contribute to realworld one’s overall business strategy by sharing your input and ideas
- Highly reliable, empathetic and cooperative personality with great ambitions and full dedication
- Passion for innovative technologies and VR/AR applications
- Many years of experience in customer service, preferably with significant know-how in the field of SaaS solutions
- Enthusiasm for building stable and appreciative customer relationships with an honest interest in their concerns and wishes
- Practical experience in the life sciences/diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical or processing industry is a big plus
- Exceptional cooperative skills and a calm demeanor even in challenging customer interactions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a reliable, structured and independent working style
- Full proficiency in German and English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences and the analytical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.