Customer Success Manager
Johannesburg GP za
18 days ago
For our Johannesburg office, we are looking for a CSM - Customer Success Manager to handle our telco clients.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
· Build strong relationships with our strategic partners and guide them through relevant strategy recommendations in order to optimize our portals’ performances and increase the growth
· Continually run promotions and competitions on the operations you are in charge of
· Spend a few days (between 2 and 3) per week on site at our strategic partners’ offices
· Update the gaming environments on a regular basis via our CMS
· Constantly analyze and optimize the revenue performance of all the operations you are in charge of;
· Proactively identify potential technical issues and rapidly involving relevant team members for problem resolution
· Act as the key interface between the partner and all relevant divisions
· Maintain a thorough, up-to-date knowledge of our competitors and their business models, and the relative strengths/weaknesses of our own products.
· First-hand experience in account management, ideally in the digital/mobile sectors.
· Good knowledge of the African continent and willing to travel in the region when needed.
· Keep up-to-date with digital/mobile evolutions and trends.
· Knowledge of mobile platforms, video games and ecommerce is a great asset,
· Fluent in English & French ideally
· Proactive, goal-oriented and are comfortable working in a team
· You have exceptional relationship-building skills, and are comfortable presenting to high-level decision makers
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join Gameloft?· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Johannesburg can offer you even more?· Local Health insurance coverage· Central office location· Casual working atmosphere· You won’t be blamed for playing our games!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio to …Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.