Customer Success Manager
6 days ago
Age of Learning is a leading education technology innovator based in Glendale, California, with a talented team of more than 600 individuals comprised of nationally-renowned educators, curriculum experts, developers, artists, writers, designers, engineers, producers, product managers, analysts and marketing experts! Together we develop engaging, effective digital learning technology and content to help children build a strong academic foundation for lifelong success.
Our flagship product ABCmouse.com
Early Learning Academy ® is a comprehensive online curriculum and the #1 digital learning product for young children. To-date, more than 30 million children worldwide have completed over 8 billion Learning Activities on ABCmouse. We recently launched Adventure Academy, the first massively multiplayer online (MMO) game designed specifically to help elementary- and middle-school-aged children learn. It features thousands of engaging Learning Activities—including minigames, books, original animated and live action series, and more—in a fun and safe virtual world. Other Age of Learning programs include immersive English language learning products for children in China and Japan; ReadingIQ, a digital library and literacy platform; and a groundbreaking personalized, adaptive digital learning system that individualizes math instruction for every child through AI-driven technology.
We are committed to helping all children succeed. We provide our educational programs at no cost to teachers, Head Start programs, public libraries, and other community organizations, and have served millions of children through these initiatives. We recently established the Age of Learning Foundation to expand this work globally.
As we expand our global reach and increase the educational impact of our programs, we’re looking for passionate, ambitious, and collaborative leaders to become a part of our growing team.
- Execute engagement strategies with customers to deepen customer engagement and usage.
- Act as a strong customer advocate across all areas of the business product, engineering, marketing, sales, and executive leadership.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Business Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Support personnel and Innovation and Accountability Specialists.
- Oversee Customer Success lifecycle processes to ensure assigned accounts have positive customer experiences and achieve desired outcomes with Age of Learning products and services.
- Drive key metrics related to product implementations, including customer health, renewal rates, expansion opportunities, engagement data, etc.
- Excellent active listening and communication skills
- Experience implementing (vendor or customer) cloud-based, platform products.
- K-12/EdTech preferred in Account Management, Client Services and/or Customer Success) and/or school district instructional or administration roles
- Strong demonstrated service-delivery experience with educational SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to diagnose common customer needs and issues, and to translate those needs into actionable solutions.
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users
- Highly organized, self-directed, and process-orientated with the ability to direct multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel 20 - 40% average and up to 60% during peak, back-to-school period (August October).
- Microsoft Office, PC/Mac, and the Internet.
- CRM experience.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% - 100% of health and welfare benefit premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days plus 11 observed national paid holidays
• Team bonding events and a highly collaborative environment
• Commitment to Equal Opportunity Employment in addition to an inclusive and supportive company culture
• Access to our internal DEI Task Force that focuses on ensuring our products represent all children on a global scale
• Opportunities for professional growth through professional learning and development programs
• A temporary 100% remote work environment, due to COVID restrictions, to help ensure the safety of our employees
• Monthly internet stipend provided due to temporary remote work environment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.