Customer Success Manager - Scaled, Parsec
15 days ago
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As a CSM at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our fast-growing Customer Success team. This individual will be essential to our success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion at a large portfolio. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day-to-day operations. You will also have the chance to directly contribute to Parsec’s success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow
What you’ll be doing
- Own and engage with a portfolio of 200+ customers using scalable channels (email, survey, webinar, in-app messaging, in-app onboarding, etc.); own, supervise, and report on customer health and other critical metrics
- Develop and implement end-to-end scaled programs for onboarding, engagement, renewal, and expansion outcomes
- Proactively onboard our Customers, driving successful deployment and adoption of Parsec products and offerings
- Identify risks and opportunities in your portfolio; establish shared success plans with specific Customers as needed
- Advocate for the needs of our customers to other teams within Parsec
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience in Customer Success, Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Customer Experience, or similar roles
- Proven success in achieving renewal and expansion targets
- Excellent analytical skills to accurately assess and respond to customer needs at scale
- Experience using scaled communications platforms (e.g., Marketo, Hubspot, etc.)
- Strong initiative and personal drive to independently demonstrate value while working for a constantly evolving organization
You might also have
- Experience partnering with Marketing teams to engage large segments of users to drive desired behavior change
- Familiarity with Game Development, Media & Entertainment, Broadcasting, Architecture, etc.
- Experience using CS platforms (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Strikedeck, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.