Customer Success Manager (Internal Recruitment)
2 days ago
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels — such as email and phone support — and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones with a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s AI-powered customer service platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process. Companies such as Activision, Brex, Coupons.com, Electronic Arts, Supercell, Tencent, Zynga and hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to provide messaging-first customer support. Helpshift is installed on over two billion devices worldwide and serves more than 820 million active consumers monthly.
We are looking for our first Customer Success Manager to work with our growing Europe customers. In this role, you will be working with customers in Europe, among other places.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with today’s leading B2C brands, as they begin their journey to provide the customer support experience that their customers want and need. We are looking for self-starters, with a bias toward action that can clearly articulate their data-centric points of view and effect experiential change, to join us in revolutionizing customer relations. If you are excited to learn more about cutting edge technology including mobile-first asynchronous messaging, Bots, and AI, we’re the Customer Success team for you!
- You will build strong executive and business user relationships with Helpshift’s customers.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a global CSM team and collaborate across North America, EMEA and APAC.
- You'll partner with Account Managers on value creation to successfully renew and grow the customer.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that aid them in achieving their goals, increasing renewals and reducing churn.
- You will be the Helpshift product expert from the business user perspective, becoming a trusted, strategic advisor for your customers.
- You will develop and present quarterly business review data to your customers and prepare post-meeting reports.
- You will serve as your customer’s advocate throughout the duration of the contract lifecycle, from successful completion of the onboarding process, to the identification and development of upsell opportunities.
- You will communicate your technical knowledge of Helpshift’s platform educating clients on best practices regarding SDK configurations and internal Dashboard setup.
- You will advocate for customer needs cross-departmentally, and manage issue escalation to the development team as needed.
- You will manage several projects and customers at one time, responding as needed to high priority client inquiries throughout the day, evening, and weekend when necessary.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have 3+ years experience helping Enterprise and Mid-Market customers reach their goals, while surpassing your teams’ measures of success in the process
- You adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and deadline-driven environments where flexibility and teamwork are critical
- You’re able to navigate an Enterprise organization’s political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, highly-visible, strategic initiatives for customers.
- You have seamlessly supported 30-40 Mid-Market and Enterprise customers at a time
- Bonus points for a Master’s Degree or equivalent experience