Customer Success Manager - Enterprise, Parsec
3 days ago
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be a crucial team member of our fast-growing Customer Success team! This position is essential to our success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion at a strategic portfolio. The team has the opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day-to-day operations. You will also have the chance to directly contribute to Parsec’s success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow!
What you’ll be doing
- Understand our Customers’ business challenges, objectives, and operations to partner with them to get the most value from the products
- Meet or exceed the retention and expansion targets of our High-Touch segment
- Manage and engage with a portfolio of approximately 50 customers to own, monitor, and report on customer health and other critical metrics
- Monitor your portfolio to identify risks and chances to define shared success plans or risk mitigation plans with specific Customers
- Work with Unity’s Enterprise / Strategic Account teams during the sales process to communicate our value to customers, and prepare them for onboarding, and on an ongoing basis to identify cross-selling opportunities to new departments and affiliates
What we’re looking for
- Shown success in achieving renewal and targets as well as optimally delivering to customer business outcomes
- Experience driving Customer onboarding and adoption of new technologies
- Ability to develop relationships with key account partners, and to establish new relationships within your accounts
- Collaborative teammate, able to work with other departments
- Strong initiative and personal aim to independently demonstrate value while working for a constantly evolving organization
You might also have
- Experience delivering or deploying large scale technology solutions
- Proven experience in Game Development, Media & Entertainment, Broadcasting, Architecture, etc.
- Experience using CS platforms (Gainsight, Totango, ChurnZero, Strikedeck, etc.)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.