Customer Success Engineer
14 days ago
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As a Customer Success Engineer at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our venture-backed, fast-growing Customer Success team. You will be critical to Parsec’s success, driving customer technical onboarding, resolving escalations, and providing technical support. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day to day operations. You will also have the chance to define Parsec’s early success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do
- Become the foremost expert on all things Parsec, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its massive range of uses
- Be the technical lead for onboarding our customers from our first kickoff call until Parsec is fully launched; oversee and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and Solution Architects to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales and provide an excellent onboarding experience and manage customer escalations
- Work closely with our support team to answer customer questions and support tickets, and capture lessons learned in the form of Knowledge Base documentation and self-service capabilities
- Consolidate customer feedback and feature requests from customers and communicate them to our Product team
- Impact a rapidly growing company and directly contribute to the limitless opportunities for capturing a massive market opportunity
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Customer or Product Support, or similar roles
- Excellent communication skills and enjoyment working directly with customers, effectively understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong understanding of networking and cybersecurity best practices (e.g., NAT, DMZ, UDP & TCP, VPN, SSO & SAML, firewalls, ports, packets, etc.)
- Comfortable with supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise networking environments
- Collaborative team player, able to work with other departments
- Strong initiative and personal drive to independently demonstrate value while working for a rapidly evolving organization
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Past work as a Customer Success or Onboarding Engineer is great, but we also like people who’ve done Professional Services, Pre-Sales or Solutions Consulting, or Technical support who want to try a new role
- Industry experience in Gaming, Media & Entertainment, or Architecture Engineering and Design is a plus
- Hands-on experience with firewalls like Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, or Cisco is a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Windows Registry, and administering Remote Desktop technology is a plus
- Working knowledge of digital video technologies is a plus