Customer Success Engineer, Parsec
16 days ago
Parsec creates ultra-low latency, high-performance remote desktop technology that empowers creative professionals to work from anywhere, businesses to embrace flexible workplaces, and individuals to play together from anywhere. We're growing so that we can help leaders in gaming, entertainment, engineering, and architecture build the things we love, whether they're in the office or working from home. Parsec is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unity.
As a CSM at Parsec, you will be an early team member of our fast-growing Customer Success team. You will be crucial to Parsec’s success, driving adoption, retention, and expansion at a large portfolio. You will have an opportunity to engage with some of the most creative and dynamic customers in the market, ensuring their successful transition to flexible and remote work as part of their day to day operations. You will also have the chance to directly contribute to Parsec’s success and accelerate your career trajectory as we continue to grow.
What you’ll be doing
- Become the foremost authority on all things Parsec, learning our software inside and out, and mastering an understanding of its extensive range of uses
- Be the technical lead for onboarding our customers from our first kickoff call until Parsec is fully launched; coordinate and support technical implementation tasks for new customers
- Partner with the Customer Success Manager and Solution Architects to ensure a smooth transition from pre-sales and provide an excellent onboarding experience and handle customer escalations
- Work closely with our support team to answer customer questions and support tickets, and collect lessons learned in the form of Knowledge Base documentation and self-service capabilities
- Consolidate customer feedback and feature requests from customers and communicate them to our Product team
What we’re looking for
- Proven experience as a CS Engineer, Onboarding Engineer, Professional Services, or similar customer-facing technical roles.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to understand and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Understanding of networking technologies (e.g., NAT, DMZ, UDP & TCP, VPN, SSO & SAML, firewalls, etc.)
- Comfort with supporting and troubleshooting sophisticated enterprise networking environments
- Strong initiative and personal motivation to independently demonstrate value while working for growing team
You might also have
- Proven experience in Games, Media & Entertainment, or Architecture Engineering and Construction
- Hands-on experience with firewalls like Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, or Cisco; familiarity with Active Directory and Windows Registry
- Solid understanding of digital video and audio technologies
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.