Customer Success Enablement
18 days ago
Play a pivotal role in growing Unity’s reach and revenue.
By recognizing the needs of potential customers and how our products and services can fulfill them, our Customer Success team helps businesses thrive. Dedicated to helping our customers succeed, when we put our users first it drives us to innovate and deliver for them.
At the core of this role is coaching and training a high performance team, driving exceptional product knowledge, operational excellence all empowered from within Customer Success. This is achieved through sustained CS Specific Training, Documentation and Process design.
This critical supporting role ensures Partner Managers and Support Staff spend 100% of their time focused on the customer, in the full knowledge that they will be properly trained, invested in and receive the latest information across all Game services products.
What you'll be doing
- Coordination with various internal teams to build and run training sessions around product, technical understanding and internal processes
- Identifying, recommending and coordination of 3rd party training for strengthening the ability to deliver
- Owning and maintaining the learning management system
- Analysis of knowledge gaps between global teams and work out training programs in which to improve consistency when dealing with customers
What we're looking for
- A candidate with experience in crafting a varying degree of training courses (written, video, interactive etc)
- Strong communication skills with articulate precision
- The ability to understand and communicate to others complex technical products and processes
You might also have
- A deep-rooted curiosity of how everything fits together
- A technical understanding of the systems which tie together to make a multiplayer game function (matchmaker, hosting, voice comms, client etc)
- Video editing skills
- An understanding of the games industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.