Customer Service Technology & Insights Manager
13 days ago
As t he Manager, Customer Service Technology & Insights, you are a champion for digital innovation and transformation that enhances our employee and customer experiences. Besides maintaining our existing customer support technology, you will look at innovative new ways to support our customers across multiple channels to facilitate a best-in-class customer experience. You will utilize your expert knowledge of customer service operational data to create dashboards, reports and communicate these findings across multiple leadership and stakeholders’ levels.
- Manage and develop all existing technology relating to the customer experience, business intelligence insights, and service enablement tools to allow the CS teams to be successful.
- Responsible for partnering within CS and the company to find and implement smarter ways to deliver an outstanding, digital first, customer service experience during a time of rapid growth.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators of 2K's customer experience via data from social media, self-help, live messaging, and other digital channels.
- Explore, develop and execute new service delivery transformation initiatives by leveraging your knowledge of the collected data to provide insights and guide the prioritization of the improvement efforts.
- Evaluate, translate, visualize, communicate and report KPI data through presentations, dashboards, visualization, and reports, across multiple levels of audiences.
- Leverage technology to improve customer self-service options and reduce customer effort and contacts.
- Manage an internal team of employees, support and develop the team's performance in aggregate and individually.
- Be part of a leadership team that reviews new customer experience technology, create RFP’s and provide technical and user requirements for all contract renewals and negotiations, including defining service level agreements and KPI’s.
- Lead the Change Management process to maximize CS adoption of new tools, channels, and processes.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Proven background in customer support and contact centers with an understanding of the software that enables them to understand the ins and outs of customer support organizations, what drives call volume, and experience with customer support from a digital self-service perspective.
- Technical product expertise of contact center and customer experience technologies, including conversational AI, chatbots, knowledge management, CRM systems, and BI tools.
- Project management skills including the ability to scope, select, acquire, implement, and maintain customer experience technologies.
- Proven ability to successfully manage a team and ability to develop performance goals and objectives for direct reports and support the achievement of those goals.
- Be a natural at building relationships with outstanding interpersonal skills: must demonstrate patience, positivity, and helpfulness with internal team members and external partners and the ability to adapt to the different needs of each group.
- A strong drive to solve problems, remove obstacles, advocate for players seeking help, and the understanding that customer solutions are not one-size-fits-all.
- An eye for detail—accuracy is essential.
- Excellent organization and time management skills: the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously and the flexibility to stay afloat in an environment where facts and details can change rapidly.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 5+ years in a Contact Center Management position with experience across online support, CRM’s, KPI’s, and Analytics.
- Experience driving and launching CS tools and technology (within consumer goods is a big plus).
- A thorough understanding of the latest tools and trends to help drive improved customer experiences, both associate-assisted and self-serve.
- Strong analytical mindset: knowing your way around excel models and knowledge of BI platforms.
- Proven history of driving reduced contacts, improved contact efficiencies, and lower cost while improving customer satisfaction and first call resolution metrics.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies with hands on experience of delivering projects from start to finish.
- Exceptional English communication skills in both written and verbal form with excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- Computer literacy, comfort working with MS Office software (esp. Outlook, Word, Excel), Google Suite, Zoom, Slack.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally, sit for long periods, and move between floors.
- Experience with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence, and Jira