This job might no longer be available.
Customer Service Representative - Spanish
San Francisco, CA
6 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch’s community members. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. In alignment with Amazon’s customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide world class service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our growing team in either our San Francisco, London, or Irvine office. As a CSR on the Twitch Support team, you will need a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for supporting the wide variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CSR, you will review and resolve support requests utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, as well as communicate effective solutions to our community in a fun and dynamic environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries in a considerate, accurate, and timely manner.
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a timely response
- Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
- Work closely with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and strive to always improve the platform and community experience
- Fluent Spanish and English speaker
- BA/BS or Associate’s degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, & mobile operating systems
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Able to maintain composure and ownership during stressful communications
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Agile and adaptable, particularly as programs and procedures change
- Critical thinker, especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, notably basic home network troubleshooting
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Work well in a dynamic globally distributed team environment
- Written and verbal fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and various broadcasting software
- Knowledge of the Twitch APIs
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Capable of distinguishing a dank meme from a regular meme
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.