Customer Service Representative, Simplified Chinese
14 days ago
The Customer Service representative will provide customers with supports for WARGAMING.NET products. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service specially, who is willing to serve our players inquires for outstanding customer satisfaction and has passion for PC game.
Regional CS Manager, WoWS APAC
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Simplified Chinese
- Passion for Games
- High school Graduate, Associates Degree preferred
- At least minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Customer Service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Willing to work in alternating shifts
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Traditional Chinese is a big plus
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Strong sense of customer service & Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.