Customer Service Representative, Simplified Chinese
1 month ago
The Customer Service representative will provide customers with supports for WARGAMING.NET products. The ideal candidate is an experienced customer service specially, who is willing to serve our players inquires for outstanding customer satisfaction and has passion for PC game.
Regional CS Manager, WoWS APAC
What will you do?
What are we looking for?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Simplified Chinese to be able to communicate with Simplfied Chinese speaking users
- Passion for Games
- High school Graduate, Associates Degree preferred
- At least minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Customer Service industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Willing to work in alternating shifts
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Traditional Chinese is a big plus
- Advanced written and verbal communications skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, or equivalent tools
- Strong sense of customer service & Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Windows-based operating systems
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.