Customer Service Representative (Portuguese) / Game Master - Fixed-term
1 month ago
Team Name:Customer Service
Job Title:Customer Service Representative (Portuguese) / Game Master - Fixed-term
Blizzard Entertainment is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives/Game Masters who is fluent in Portuguese and English for our massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) World of Warcraft, and other Blizzard Entertainment games.
Game Masters serve as the direct link between Blizzard Entertainment and its fans, interacting with them through multiple contact channels. They play a vital role in the customer journey, aiding each step of the way by providing award-winning quality of service that ensures a flawless gaming experience.
The ideal candidate has a background in Customer Service, is highly organised, with excellent customer service skills, as well as superb communications skills in English and Portuguese. Flexibility is key as shift hours and days may vary as the Customer Service department is open 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English is a must.
What We Offer:
- Fully remote (within the Republic of Ireland), hybrid and fully in office roles for our Game Master Teams
- Private Healthcare Coverage
- 5 weeks annual leave/vacation
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Onsite Gym at our office in Blizzard Cork
- Free & Discounted Games and Merchandise on Employee Store for Activision Blizzard
- Assist customers with inquiries and issues relating to Blizzard Entertainment products and customer accounts via a chat-based client, ticket/email system and phone lines
- Investigate and follow up on inquiries, responding and resolving in the most efficient manner possible
- Provide information to customers on in-game related queries, account status, transactions, and technical problems
- Perform account maintenance, data entry, and order processing functions
- Maintain security and confidentiality of Blizzard’s internal information and customer/account information
- Display a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to employees and customers
- Refer issues beyond the scope of training and duties to appropriate level
- Other tasks as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Robust troubleshooting skills
- Strong motivation and high level of dedication
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Experience working with confidential customer account information
- Solid understanding of Windows-based operating systems and proficiency with microsoft office, or equivalent tools
- Able to deal with customer issues over a range of channels
- Advanced typing skills
- Passion for, and knowledge of, Blizzard Entertainment video games, in particular World of Warcraft.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovative worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.