This job might no longer be available.
Customer Service Representative - London
2 years ago
A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to the success it is today. With over 100 Vikings already on board and studios in both London, ON and Toronto, ON, we are masters in the free-to-play mobile and social gaming markets. In this short time, Big Viking Games has proudly amassed millions of loyal fans across its many popular titles with no signs of slowing down. We believe by investing in our employees and in new technologies, such as HTML5, we can continue our success for years to come. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join our growing team, and that’s where you come in!
The primary responsibility of a full-time Customer Service Representative is to provide support to the players. You will be on the front lines helping players with everything from billing issues to reporting bugs. You will be the voice of the players as well as the company & will work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure they are aware of what is important to the players and fans.
The Customer Support Specialist position calls London, ON home and is performed in shifts, 7 days a week.
- Providing top-notch support to the players in order to help resolve any support tickets
- Analyze support ticket data to assess customers needs and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to Big Viking Games products with ideas for appropriate content and themes
- Maintain key performance indicators such as net promoter score, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Managing game communities and answering customer support emails
- Working alongside the QA team to help squash player-reported bugs
- Supporting marketing campaigns through different forums
- Ensuring content on community sites is correct & frequent
- Acting as a liaison between the players and product owners
The Must Haves:
- 2+ years providing exceptional online customer support preferred
- Strong desire to always give customers premium treatment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic and concise manner
- General technical proficiency & internet savvy preferred
- Passion for online games
- Experience moderating forum discussion boards strongly preferred
- Experience in online gaming environment an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a mastery in multi-tasking
- Previous experience with salesforce
- Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
- Competitive salary, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies;
- Stocked kitchen, unlimited snacks and beverages, along with breakfast and daily hot lunches. Vikings can't work on an empty stomach!
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent company paid outings, events and get-togethers.
Becoming a Viking:
As much as we would love to connect with everyone interested, only those applications submitted online will be considered. Due to the high volume of applications, no phone calls or onsite visits, please.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org