This job might no longer be available.
Customer Service Champion BE
5 days ago
Team Name:Customer Service
Job Title:Customer Service Champion BE
Customer Service Champions lead by example and effectively bridge the gap between front-line Customer Service and other departments across the company. We are capable of handling all front-line tasks while taking on the added responsibilities of providing operational and organizational support as determined by CS Management. We support change and build an atmosphere of engaged customer service professionals who consistently preserve Blizzard’s culture of excellence and commitment to quality in every aspect of our work.
- Provide support to the Customer Service team on a global scale. Assist front-line staff through Help Desk Contacts and share better practices.
- Regularly handle customer contacts in all contact channels within the business.
- Point of Contact for department feedback and internal issues, enhancing the relationship with CS and other teams within Blizzard.
- Provide regular reporting and feedback and coordinate with GCSO, Voice of the Player, and other regional teams on customer-impacting issues.
- Maintain an accurate account of hours worked via regional tracking resources and report any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Partner with Customer Service leaders to drive and implement support strategies for various existing and future products.
- Document, report, and provide feedback to direct management on large-scale customer concerns.
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve processes, tools, culture, and business impact.
- Provide feedback and analytics for both internal CS teams as well as external vendors.
- Maintain Subject Matter Expert level of knowledge in one or more key areas of CS operations and a high standard of product and policy knowledge overall.
- Front-line data collection for workflow and service improvement for the CS Organization and other areas of the business as needed.
- Generate reports as needed to appropriate management personnel.
- Assist with knowledge article review and publishing articles externally to deflect incoming contacts.
- Participate in service focussed, business-impacting projects as advised by manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expert knowledge of Customer Service workflows, policies, processes, and escalations with intermediate to expert familiarity with each of Blizzard’s CS departments, their roles, and key contacts.
- Self-motivated with high level of integrity with a proven record of consistent high performance.
- Exemplifies Blizzard and CS Core Values.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous approach to problem-solving
- Obsession for providing great customer service.
- Available to work any shift and flexibility to change shifts to meet the needs of the department.
- Handle multiple channels of support and multiple requests concurrently.
- Intermediate to expert understanding of the troubleshooting process and best practices.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates clear ability to work independently with minimal direction, thrive in a team environment and delegate tasks effectively.
- Clearly demonstrated passion for ensuring the success of Blizzard and its employees.
- Strong growth mindset.
- Fluency in non-English language.
- Prior involvement in CSC “Lite Duties,” Mission, or CSC Assist.
- Ability to coach and mentor GMs and SGMs who may need assistance or guidance.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/ .In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $16.62 - $30.77 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.