Customer Operations Manager
17 days ago
At Unity, we believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it. As one of the most emerging areas in today's world is real-time 3D, we strive to allow anyone to build their own digital twin in an easy, interactive, and user-friendly way.
Our 3D content creation activity is growing tremendously, and we're looking for phenomenal people to grow with it.
In this role, you will be partnered with the team lead to maintain and establish relationships with existing and new customers, optimize customers' onboarding and training, and help with the data collection and analysis to build a data-driven product. You will be one of the most significant key points by connecting between the customers, the data, and the product, and will have a phenomenal impact on the team's success.
If you are someone who has a genuine passion for building meaningful relationships with customers and establishing new processes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, growing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer happiness
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while highlighting best practices, and detailing them
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively improve all customer success and support initiatives
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer and product data, and update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
What we’re looking for
- Proven working experience in either Customer Success, Customer Operations, and/or Support positions in the high-tech industry
- Outstanding ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication in English, strategic planning, and processes management skills
- Deep understanding of customers' concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a fast paced environment
You might also have
- Background and experience in the 3D domain
- Experience with data analytics and visualization tools
- Hunger and passion for building and growing the team!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.