Customer Insights Manager
10 days ago
Carry1st is the leading publisher of social games and interactive content in Africa. We work with studios across the globe - from Addis Ababa to Sofia to New York City - to level up their games and scale in dynamic, frontier markets. In addition to our full-stack publishing service, we’ve built a proprietary payments and ecommerce experience which allows customers to pay for digital content, even when they don’t have a credit card.
As Consumer Insights Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading and executing a number of research initiatives to support Carry 1st’s product development strategy.. You’ll work closely with our Game Teams, Platform Teams, Publishing Teams & Leadership team to understand the “whys” that drive player behavior and decision-making.
- Elevate & represent market research across the organization to enable a culture that is anchored in deep understanding of the mobile games market.
- Design, implement and lead high-impact quantitative and qualitative research to support a number of cross-functional teams including Games, marketing, analytics, product management and business development.
- Manage relationships with key product stakeholders, creating a research roadmap to run along-side the development of Carry 1st’s Games
- Work closely with the VP of Games at Carry 1st to shape our portfolio strategy
- Enable Product and Publishing teams with setting goals based on deep understanding of competitor intelligence & benchmarking
- Enable Carry1st’s employees to leverage market intelligence tools such as Game Refinery, App Annie, Liquid & Grit etc.
- Facilitate research & usability projects using online tools such as Playtestcloud
What makes you a great candidate?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer research
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, undefined environment
- Effective written, storytelling, verbal & presentation skills
- Experience in leading the end-to-end research process
What will we offer you?
- Impact on the final product and direction of our games portfolio
- An Autonomous, friendly, mature & safe working environment
Some additional perks you’ll get access to…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Co-working excursions and retreats: Our teams are encouraged to work from a shared location and visit each other. Carry1st will cover travel expenses, accommodation, and provide you with a daily spending allowance
- Awesome equipment: To set our teammates up for success we make sure you’ve got everything you need to work effectively