This job might no longer be available.
Customer Experience Specialist - Spanish
23 days ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. We are looking for passionate and motivated people. With Amazon's customer obsession philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide excellent service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing global team. You will support a variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us build the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CXS, you will review and resolve support requests using a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts, research and review policies, and communicate solutions to our community in a fun environment. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture— Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
This position can be located in Irvine, CA or remotely across the US.
- Maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude
- Effectively resolve customer inquiries
- Meet service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
- Track issues escalated for resolution to ensure customers receive a appropriate response
- Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
- Identify customer needs and communicate them with the relevant teams
- Work with product teams to monitor performance of products and corresponding support metrics
- Uphold company values and aim to always improve the platform and community experience
- Be an important contributor to the Customer Experience operations and will report to CX leadership
- Work rotating shifts and some holidays and weekends
- Fluent in both Spanish and English
- BA/BS or Associate's degree OR related technical training OR equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of Windows, Mac, and mobile operating systems
- Previous work in customer support, tech support, or moderating content for a web-based application
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Critical thinker, especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Work well in a globally distributed team environment
- Experience as a broadcaster on Twitch
- Fluency of multiple non-English languages. Please list skill levels of applicable language(s) in your resume
- Proficiency in Salesforce or comparable CRM, JIRA, GSuite, GitHub, Slack, and different broadcasting software
- Native member and deep knowledge holder of the Twitch community
- Distinguish a dank meme from a regular meme
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $ $54,900 - 67,100 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW6991
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.